Thursday, April 24, 2003

The last three days have been largely devoted to writing an application form for a new job. My employment ends tomorrow, after that it is signing on and applying for everything that moves..? It is quite strange that I am not in a state of panic yet, this will be the first time I have been in this situation, and am waiting for the bad parts to hit me. However, back to the application form, this one was tremendously difficult to fill in, the person who had designed it had done an extremely good job. Now I wait for their response, I know this is a job I would love to have and could do it whilst learning a lot from it. How do I let them know that it is very important that they give me the job? Postards? Letters? Post its? I don't think so, the form will have to be my best shot, then patience will have to take hold of me.
Now I can spend time sorting out the papers from my present job, making my little study a place it is possible to work in rather than a place to deposit papers and run from before they slide off the top of the pile. My least favourite activity, but I shall be stern with myself and try not to be so easily diverted from the task in hand.
The various parts for my mended computer have arrived, so I hope that it will be rebuilt at the weekend, I badly need to print out some information for my cricketers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home