Sunday, October 05, 2003

Ahh Bliss...
My first salary cheque arrived last week. Yes!!! Now I can start to spend some money again on lovely things as well as things that are needed.
So the first thing must be some new underwear. I think the madonna style bra for the two days that Her Maj sends her Inspector in to the school - definitely a 'Don't mess with me' message is needed there! Then some lacy white, and now that I am not cavorting across cricket fields in whites that can be seen through, they can be lacy.
This season seems to be one for other colours too, so what shall it be? Puce? Nooooo. Blue? Not sure - I'll let you know the answer when I've been and done the deed - probably next week-end.
Meanwhile I'm off to Worcester again to see my mum, we were going to see the new house that my daughter has moved into, but their car is rather mangled so I'm not sure what is happening on that front. She and Tim are fine, the car is not though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home