Friday, April 25, 2003

A very dear friend is going back to her job in the Middle East from her home in Cyprus today and she sounds very sad. An added complication is the need to move appartments as soon as she arrives in the Kingdom. Part of me understands her sadness at his upheaval, the last few months must have been very difficult out there and to be moved at someone else's whim cannot be easy. You'll do it my friend and with great aplomb!
Well this is the last day for me, I have invited everyone for a drink in cyberspace tonight as a farewell fling. Such was our area manager's concern for staff that nothing social had been arranged, so there was a gaping space to be filled. I have no regrets at leaving teaching in my last school, I have learnt so much from this job that I feel if I have to go back into the class then it wil be as a better teacher. We shall see.
The rain has come at last and my little garden is showing such appreciation - the solomon's seal grew about 15 cm overnight and looks so flourishing now. The clematis are also looking well, I have hopes about them this year, the eggshells dissuaded the slugs and I have fed them as instructed by my mother. Send positive vibes to them please!
The task for today is my desk top, so no more evading the issue, it has to be cleared, Papers shredded and filed, probably in the other order, and I want a clear space for tomorrow when Tim comes to put my new computer together. An element of surprise would be good!
The rocket has germinated, together with Basil and coriander....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home