Saturday, October 11, 2003

Colours, lovely colours
Autumn is here and so are the wonderful colours. Just outside my study, there is a Russian vine climbing up the garage, it is now turning that wonderful autumnal orangey red, blazing against the trees behind. The oaks were turning last week-end, splodges of orange seemed to have sprouted on otherwise green trees! There seems to be a fashion each year for the way of changing, this year is not gradual it is just blocks of colour suddenly appearing in the trees. I hope it isn't the hot summer's effect as it is rather lovely.
The canal is misty too in the mornngs - almost a cloud highway hanging over it. I didn't manage to get that walk along it, the HMI has taken over completely, nest week-end however, there will be no school work in my life - canal here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home