Saturday, November 29, 2003

I have seen my next car...
but I don't know what breed it is! It was parked on a piece of rough ground in Newport - not the best place for a gorgeous vehicle I must say!
It is blue - a vibrant blue, with a soft top, one that looks like it is held up with thin metal match sticks that bend in the middle and catch your fingers. The headlamps are rather like those on Lucy, my 2CV, only these are bigger and silver around them as opposed to the white ones on Lucy. It has a definitive grill at the front, a long bonnet and then the most adorable puppy as a - I don't know what you call it on cars, but the same as the lady on the Roller. He is stretching out his front legs along the ground and his btm is sticking up in the air, I think he is rather like a shaggy puppy - if there is such a breed!
I walked all round to look for a 'label' but there wasn't one so I am desperate to find out what it is. If it is one of those order now and get it in 5 years jobbies, that will suit me down to the ground, 'cos my present car is planned to have a shelf life that long.
So. please, those of you who know about these things, what car has a stretching puppy as a mascot on its bonnet, is a low slung sort topped 2 seater thing, with sexy front lights?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home