Sunday, November 23, 2003

Thrashed!
Once upon a time I reigned as Queen of the Scrabble game, hmmmph! This week-end was the time to topple me off me pedestal by over 100 points, and I scored over 200 so it wasn't a complete whitewash. By this morning Shirley was obviously feeling that I could cope with the real world again, we positively sprinted over to buy a paper, came back to coffee and scrabble when she totally annihilated me and then asked me for my next 6 month's life plan!!
The first point was to sort out the junk in my home, do my school work at school and not at home, then go out and live. Not much to do then!!!
Well, I am writing this instead of sorting, have just spent some time with Ru planning our shopping trip to New York next half term, we'll be staying on Fifth Avenue opposite Gucci.... Is there a gym which trains people to restrain themselves when shopping, I think I need to join!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home