Saturday, November 15, 2003

Shopping
DLG needs a little black number for the Christmas parties so I thought I would do some comfort 'shopping' for her. (No buying you understand, just looking and remembering the fun we had when we went shopping together.) There are lots of them out there so hubby take all the plastic cards and bring back several! Beadwork is in and those lovely 'handkerchief' hems. Then there are some lovely chiffon type, layered floaty things which would suit, and what about shoes? Found a wonderful shop in Pershore last week with Livvy, bit far to travel but they had some wonderful DLG shoes. German make and very snazzy.
That was good fun, and for me? I bought some non-run mascara and repair cream for the face. The lady agreed it was too late for anti wrinkles, lets be honest about it, they are well and truly in situ already! I also want to avoid the panda syndrome when I try to talk about memories of mum at her funeral so non-run mascara it is.
Let's see the dress result when it arrives back DLG?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home