Saturday, July 03, 2004

Poooffff! There, it has all disappeared..

I've totally lost it! In one weak moment of shopping, I have ended a lifetime's aversion and discovered a sensation which has been previously so foreign to me. Wow! Isn't it wonderful that these things can happen at any time in one's life? Incredible, that's what it is.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I will continue with this experience and Pewari, it is all your fault.
I am not going to explain it, shame creeps in at this point and nothing will make me own up to my previous slothful existence. So, please excuse me if I trip back to another room in my life, with a smile on my face, a box that is filling repeatedly, the music blaring out and in an hour or so, the transformation will be complete!
Byeee
Mrs M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home