Sunday, June 20, 2004

Yipppeeee!
Yes! Yes! Yes! I have finished the reports! They take an age to do and I am not sure that most parents want what we have to write now. However, they are done for another year.
So today, I can clean my car - it is covered with flower parts of the sycamore tree that grows opposite my little house. Then I am going to chuck out the accumulated piles of papers, tins etc that I keep to recycle, so watch out the banks in Newport, I shall be there later to fill you! Then my garden is number one on the list for attention, the fruit trees need their summer pruning - and let me not boast too soon, there are plums, apples, red currants and cherries growing away there. The leaf mould must be put down as a mulch for them and I need to start regular watering. I am so looking forward to this, as I have sadly neglected it all since November. However, I shall get it all in trim over the next few weeks and enjoy the work.
Happiness is having finished all the paperwork that weighs so heavily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home