Friday, May 30, 2003

Sleepless night!
Does this happen to you too - a determination to do something - and finish it, leaves you going to bed very late; then after a short snooze you wake up having remembered something else that has to be done?
Last night was the night of the 'virgin blog' - well for me anyway! Very exciting, yes, and also in the end fulfilling. However, after some tossing around and the said snooze, I woke with a start a 2.30 realising that I had arranged to meet a friend when I was already organised to do some cricket coaching. No real problem there, that's easy to sort. Sort? yes, but when... Should I get up at that unearthly hour and send an email, no don't be silly - not sensible. But I could check to see if anyone had gone into my blog by mistake? No, that's addiction and at an early stage of blogging. I am not going down that road. (How do you show typing with clenched teeth?)
Then I realised that it was the witching hour for snails, aha! Do I get up and go out with the bucket and see how many snails are slithering across my lawn? (You might laugh, one night whilst saying goodnight to my neighbour at about this time, there were hundreds of snail shells to be seen sticking up on my lawn. It was gross. ) Did I, or didn't I do it? Answers please in my own little bloggit box....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home