Monday, May 19, 2003

I'm almost there - at that stage where I am ready to go on holiday. The seedlings have been transplanted into larger trays, the peas and beans for the last tripod have been planted today so they should be up by the time I get back, and I have planted out enough lettuce plants for both the slugs and me. It just leaves the hoeing of the main borders to do and then I can go. Oh yes, I suppose I had better pack the clothes, sun cream and passport. Don't laugh, I have been known to go abroad without my passport, an empty handbag which I had decluttered and no form of identity except my two chilren. Little dears, they had their passports and tickets - bless. I convinced the lady in the passport office to accept them as my form of identity and she issued me with a temporary passport. Decluttering? Why? I have a card on my desk which says, Tidy people do not have the exciting life that I lead. Too true!

You will know that I am applying for jobs at the moment. This is a daily routine, search the internet, read the papers if they are the right day and then contact people for forms. What I haven't admitted is the fact that my daughter goes through all my applications as well. So today, she asked her line manager to help too... they are wonderful. He has totally revamped it apparently, I am getting 'the call' later on this evening. I can't wait, it will be wonderful to have some professional help on this, you never know, I might even get a job! I will post the results when I hear.

At this moment I must get on with cleaning the kitchen and then packing some clothes. Sun, here I come.

border=0 width=41 alt="">


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home