Sunday, May 18, 2003

It is so easy to duck the real issues in life - things like (cleaning the house - ugh!!) earning a living.... I am finding that my resolutions to fill in lots of application forms waver as soon as the sun shines! There is also an incredible difference in levels of successful communications. Let me explain.
I have a friend who has a friend..yes, I know - silly! However, he assured me that he would contact this friend and ask him if he had any openings in his training scheme for me. Oooh good I thought and awaited the outcome with eagerness. The e-mail arrived which I duly read, re-read and then digested. This friend of my friend was asking if I had any openings for his training scheme in my area of work. Now this was not what I was expecting, so the question is, how do I react to that one! I need to be positive and friendly, I cannot scream down the ether, NO! I want a job, I am not giving you one - there aren't any in my life at this moment in time. Helpful suggestions please on a postcard to this idiot's home address!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home