Monday, August 11, 2003

I need help!
I want to buy a 'sort of sofa' for my conservatory cum dining room cum lounging to watch the garden room. Do I go for large, floppy and soft comfy or do I choose the most chic modern chaise longue which is firmly comfortable? Comments please?!!

This is covered in a lovely dark brown suede and comes with cushions - I think!

This one has a loose weave linen type fabric on it and two huge cushions to go with it. Both can have different styles of material if I choose.....
I went out on the great shop today as promised and turned up in Birmingham - I wasn't sure whether to go there or Shrewsbury. Anyway, it was wonderful to let myself loose in a shop again and just drool over lovely things. I was very good, the Calvin Klein bed linen stayed there - as a duvet cover cost £250 !!! it's been a long time since I had such a good furttle in the stores.
Lunch was taken in an underground place, sorry I've forgotten its name but it was within the requisite 100 yards from the shop and it was lovely! They have all sorts of little seating areas - some in twos with high back wooden seats (cushions too of course!) others in more open larger seating areas.

and as a follow on from my admission of love there was this wonderful saying!

The food was very good too, oh and the one glass of wine!
The bed linen looks good on my bed as well .... honest it isn't KC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home