Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Good Bye Piles....
The whole day has been devoted to zapping my piles - those in the spare bedroom have gone, I can almost see the desk top in my little study, the small shelves have decorative things on them - instead of piles of cds etc etc. Do you think after all this I shall be able to find things far more quickly? I sincerely doubt it, but I look forward to the days when my home is not filled with the detritus of my job; role on the day when I can cheerfully chuck all the files I now have to keep with info on this and that for my professional development.
I have taken to buying premium bonds instead of lottery tickets - perhaps they will win me some free years? Someone out there must know the odds of winning, one premuim bond has not won me anything and I have owned it since I was 6! I hope that is not an indication of my luck on this front! Wish me luck folks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home