Thursday, December 04, 2003

Hmmmmmm...
What do you get for being a 'Force 10 Prat'? Someone said somehting to me recently which was so hurtful, I wept for hours. However, another friend came up with this:

"People can be spiteful but remember that only YOU can make yourself feel bad. You have no control over their crass stupitidy but you have control over YOUR reaction to it. This controls the OUTCOME. Stay strong and warm in the knowledge of the tender loving care that you all shared with your mum because the main thing is that SHE knew. She may well also have been fairly dismissive of the ******** *** of the world. Just imagine!!!"

Now I know what he means by my mother's dismissive attitude towards these fools and this has sorted out my feelings, I am so grateful for his support at this time. That message can relate to many situations and is one that I need to remember, but I am sharing it with you - on a just in case basis!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home