Saturday, May 29, 2004

Wow! At last!
It's half term and no more school for a week - well except for the marking and a presentation to prepare for an interview for the job I am presently doing.... No, I am not cynical. No, no, no.

I have dejunked my bedroom - clear surfaces, all around, washing and ironing done, so smugness is creeping up on me, except for the fact that I am determined to do the rest of the house too. The sitting room is done, so I treated myself to watching Love Actually. Why does this director always release a film that hits below the emotional belt? The music at the funeral just reminded me so much of my mother's determination to go out to Menuhin and Grapelli's Putting on the Ritz, so yes, I bawled my eyes out. But I feel better now. And wasn't it a lovely film? Thank you DLG for recommending it.

(I wonder if this site is still barred in The Kingdom? If so, you won't get that little message. The news is not good from there today, I just hope you are keeping safe out there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home