Wednesday, May 26, 2004

It's all change!!!
Whilst I have been poorly they've been and gone and changed the set up of blogging again! It's most confusing when you know that the brain is not keeping up and life could be more dynamic, then the appearance of something basic is totally different, that really throws a spanner in the works!
So, Pewari has another baby, Steph has been gallivanting, DLG has been projectile vomiting and Tami has been sending wonderfully funny sayings around which kept me going during ofsted. Oh, its good to be back chatting to the ether, I have been readin gyou all, just not contributing.
I am sulking slightly at the mo because I would like to have gone to the Chelsea Flower Show, but work intervened. DRAT! Diarmud's little ball house would have been fun to see, but there we go, I can weed my garden instead. Daughter went yesterday and I have been tryin gto get her on the phone to find out about it - failed on that front too!
Never mind, life is good, still going strong and smiling about things. I will post something sensible later on in the week, meanwhile I need to write another application form....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home