Saturday, May 01, 2004

Whooppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ofsted is over! I can live again!! So, the list goes like this - bubble bath, shopping at Mo, then the shoe shop just down the road, lunch at Julien's, flowers from a good flower shop, home for a proper coffee, then my little house is going to recieve some real TLC. After that I am going to throw out the old clothes before I put the new clothes in the wardrobe, oh and buy a paper comes early on in the list, cos then I am going to sit outside and read it in the garden.
Its a bank holiday week-end so I think I will buy a book to read too, that's a real luxury, especially in term time! Tomorrow I shall book myself a holiday for half term, I would like to go to Italy so I'll check if there are any places left. Then I shall mow the lawn - do you really want me to go on? This time is for me - this week-end will see me marking and that is all. No going into school at all. Oh yes, tomorrow I am going to play tennis - ??? I have never played tennis, I dont know why I agreed to do this, but I expect there will be laughter involved in it.
Have fun everyone, I hope you enjoy the minutes as much as I will, whatever the weather!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home