Sunday, May 02, 2004

Fort Knox
It has been rather like asking to see the gold bars in FK today, the net has not wanted me to connect or to log onto the site. Botheration!
Well yesterday was wonderful, I took the retail therapy route and feel much better after it, in fact I went so far as to look at a new house! MMMMm. Yes, big thoughts there, but I shall need some more bedrooms if my grown ups (as opposed to ‘children’) want to come and stay, so in the nearish future that may well be on the cards. It was rather exciting anyway to just go and look – no compulsion, or wasting anyone’s time, I looked at the village and the siting of the house and thought it looked very possible!!
Meanwhile, my little house has had some attention paid to it – things like hoovers and dusters have seen the light of day, clothes have been thrown out – TWO sacks, so that I can hang the new ones up. Gosh that feels good!
The garden smells delicious – wallflowers are worth their weight in scent! The yellow flowering currant is lovely too. Livvy and I had a count of the fruit trees last night – pears, apples, plums, greengages, cherries, red currents, goosegogs, quince, I’m getting there on the garden front!
The early evening is lovely at the mo, so I shall have a gin outside while reading the paper and then cook myself a steak and salad for dinner. An hour of tennis has given me a huge appetite!
Its so good to be back to my normal cheerful, optimistic self – in fact I am going to say, welcome back me, I’ve missed you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home