Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Which are you?
Do you normally work in silence, or do you like music or background noise to work to?
I always work in silence at home, I can't bear any noise, I even get super sensitive about squeaks and have to go and sort them out. Woe betide any tap that drips!!
So why is it that whenever I go to my haridressers (I think I like that word... its going to be added to my murdered word/phrase list) I take some work and the writing just flows. The words appear in my mind easily - no dredger needed there, and I can plan the whole piece of writing without agony. Is it the mish mash of background noise as well as the music? Or is the relaxation induced by the thought I can only look better in an hour's time!!
Today's hairdo saw me write my presentation for the job interview, then I found a dress to wear to it.
Now, can I get the job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home