Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Not Blogging
I have to own up to being very remiss about blogging - guilty as accused. Mea Culpa!

Excuses? I have none.

I have had a college friend staying with me and we have been to some lovely gardening places, the RHS Show at Tatton Park and Wollerton gardens near Market Drayton.  Both of which were lovely;  no, that doesn't do them justice, they were absolutely lovely! We came away with plants and ideas for future gardening scheme, for Clare they will be in Seattle. I love to think that ideas can be world wide on the gardening front.

So here are a few pickies, to start off with. More later, after I have dug my vegetable patch over and spread some compost....

   These were in a small show garden at Tatton Park.

 
Wollerton was so lovely, and so close. I shall visit it again very soon!

  

This was a courtyard at the back of the Hall.

  
Now who do I know who can build me an archway in bricks in my garden!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home