Monday, August 23, 2004

One small step.. NO! I TAKE THAT BACK AFTER 90 MINUTES OF A SMALL STEP...
through all those photos! Well, It must be San Francisco and the bridge! So a view of the city from the ferry and the bridge from the gardens at the base of it. We were extremely lucky to have a clear day on our walk over the bridge, we saw the top all day - on our ferry trip it appeared to have a woolly cap on!!
(My first attempt at this new system managed to put the bridge on its side and lose two of the pictures. I must one day learn to do this properly, instead of just shouting loudly at the machine and waiting for it to behave!)





The sun has got no hat on - hip, hip, hooray...



I could not resist these! I tried to ride on all variants of tram and trolley.. when will I grow up?!!




I love the different ways that we sign things.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home