Tuesday, October 19, 2004

How good is that!
I dashed home early tonight to have a phone tutorial about my proposal, which went quite well.The main idea is acceptable, so now I have to tighten up all the research methodology etc so that it looks as if I know exactly what I want to do. After that I went into the gym to continue the good woork that the last two months have been doing. I sometimes listen to music there, at other times I think, then there are the times when I am in so much puffy agony that existence is an achievement!
Well tonight I saw a young woman there who I used to live next door to , taught when she was 7-9 and had stayed my daughter's best friend. Livvy (this is my daughter)is very excited because she is going to be the athlete's bridesmaid next year, so I talked to her (bride) about it all while she was cycling away. It was lovely to natter and when I left I just felt incredibly pleased that things are turning out so well for them both and I hope that their partnerships work out better than mine did in the end. I think they will - they all seem to be thinking far more about the working of the partnership than I ever did. So, hooray for the 20's generation and good luck to them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home