Thursday, September 30, 2004

Oh dear...
My little car is poorly, very poorly. There I was driving gently to school, and clunk! No Power, nothing.... So, it took 5 hours to travel 5 miles to school, I arrived eventually in a different car, my Blue has a broken cam belt. Nasty, very nasty and very expensive!
However, I had a new experience, being towed behind an AA vehicle. It is mesmeric and a state that renders you useless! So now the 90 thousand service, the MOT and mending it is all coming in one financial bundle - OUCH!!!

Meanwhile, life is picking up speed. The class at school is starting to work well, the garden at home is being sorted - I pick an apple a day from the tree for my lunch, the work on the degree is starting again, I am spending one week-end a month away so that I get a life.... a quick moving life.

Spent a lovely week-end in King's Lynn celegrating a friend's birthday. We booked a Youth Hostel, all 39 people.
Well, it takes time to become a rebel doesn't it? At the grand age that I have arrived at, I find I am being told off for making too much noise in the middle of the night. We were dancing away only to feel that chill factor that only a warden can manufacture, shucks!! The headache the next day was worth it!
We visited a lovely castle close by, one of the most preserved keeps in England and it was so good that imagining the lifestyle in the 14th century seemed quite easy. It also made me realise how ignorant I am. There's somehing to learn about after i have - finished the dissertation, sorted out the garage, won the premuim bonds etc etc.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home