Sunday, October 24, 2004

Well, I've done it now!!
The broadband connection makes connective life so much easier! To do what you might well ask, well...
I am not sure about the sense of this, but I have posted my draft proposal for the MA disseration, a truly terrifying experience for me. I have not done a degree course so this academic work is new to me and also I am not exactly at the beginning of my career!
The course is online, so we post our efforts for everyone to see!! YIKES, that is terrifying. The others are all used to FE work and educational lingo at that level, I can throw around things like complex sentences, clauses etc, but that's not really on the same level.
I wanted to add a little note asking them to be kind to me, cos I'm really an idiot to be even trying this, but I chickened out of that too. So within the last 10 minutes I have done the bravest thing in months. Believe me, I am almost shaking at the keyboard!
Now I have no excuse for the mess that is my kitchen and bedroom, so away from this machine and off to the piles!
Oh, its tea time, so a cup of tea first, no cakes cos I am trying hard to lower my BMI, then I will tidy - honest!
I'll tell you about the newest torture machine at the gym tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home