Sunday, February 20, 2005

This is it!

The proposal for my dissertation has been accepted, so now I have to put my nose down to the grindstone and work on this dissertation for a year. Aaaargh - can I do this? It means serious reading, note taking, being organised about the notes etc etc. I am quite excited about the research part, it will certainly boot me into more interesting work, so I shall give it a go.
It is the last free day before school starts again tomorrow, I must get my act together on that on that too. Peruvian mountains ar ethe theme this half term, now I wonder what I can do with those!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Hillocks!
Llamas!
And men with woolly hats blowing flutes with their nose.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Welcome back oh serious one!!

7:56 PM  
Blogger Lynne said...

I miss our silly times!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Not half as much as I do - one day we will have to come clean and own up to some of our escapades... but perhaps not!! I will toast you instead with a large G & t - which is very necessary this evening, and some delicious olives. Cheers girl and hugs.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home