Monday, January 17, 2005

Brain wave!!

I've had a wonderful thought, I want to change my tiny bathroom, correction badly thought out tiny bathroom, into a room that works. One that does not feel that I am hemmed in by the bath, loo and basin etc.
I am going to have a loo party.
I shall invite people to come and they MUST go to the loo. Their visit must be long enough for them to draw on an outline plan their ideas about how to improve the room. In this way, I shall get lots of ideas about how to redo the loo. There - how's that for an idea about improving the room and a good excuse for a party?
Howat?!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

What colors are you thinking about using?

12:13 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I haven't got that far yet!! The walls will be tiled around the shower area and I think something slightly warming in the rest of the room. I'm even contemplating under floor heating....for these cold mornings.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home