Saturday, February 12, 2005

Life with robots

Life has been taken up with robots this week. I booked a visit from a man who would bring all sorts of robot 'engines' for us to work with, we had to make the bodies t og on top, then program the machines with him. The fianls of this was to be avisit to Cosford and to take part in some kind of jamboree.
Hmmm, well that turned out to be a competiton - and we won! So? Well, now we drive down to Bristol to take part in the National finals.... we have only been doing this for two weeks, why on earth am I contemplating this? Anyway, the drive is on to find some really ghostly music, then in two days, for the boys to write their program, perfect it and travel 125 miles before 9.30 in the morning.
I will let you know what happens late in Feb.
As for the real life? Wow, it is half term, eleven o'clock and I am taking life easy, no rush to dress, the kitchen is going to be cleaned, then I am out to lunch. After that I am contemplating a visit to Moet in Eccleshall - spring is in the air and I would like some clothes that are colourful, it is time for one of my usual anti-black phases in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

You and I are both thinking along the same lines! I need some new clothes also. I hope you find something very colorful :)

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home