Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Sometimes, just sometimes...

my rather dry research (well methodology is not the most lively part of the dissertation!) can make me laugh!
I am researching all the different methods of assessing creativity at the moment, the reading is throwing up all sorts of unknown words, - thanks goodness for the online dictionary is all I can say! Here's one for you - hitoriometric!! This kind of research, looks at the achievements of creative individuals, their life and their place in history. Fine, that looks understandable. Then a wonderful sentence caught my eye, in an otherwise extremely heavy reading session:
"Often this will mean that the participants in a historiometric study will be deceased, but this is not an absolute requirement." Phew - what a relief!!

Must get back to the day's 500 words, except that I am skiving off tomorrow, so it will have to be a thousand today. Somebody, please tell me why I am doing this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home