Wednesday, May 07, 2003

Well this week did not happen for the pond, it rained and poured and generally was too unpleasant to go out and do things. So I actually did some housework - that thing called sweeping floors and things. Yuk!
Work has finished which is a very strange sensation. I have a feeling that I should be applying for everything under the sun, and so I will get onto it. I don't feel that 'my job' is going to come my way, so must pick myself up and get going again.
Meanwhile the peas, beans and basil have germinated - all very exciting. Summer meals could have some quality to them, always providing the slugs don't get there first. I must spread the egg shells to dissuade them from eating my supper. I visit my small asparagus bed daily to search for spears, one tiny one so far only. the bed is in a shaded position so they don't have the best growing situation, but they can try!
I have become quite addicted to blogging - visiting sites that are connected to that of my friend and comments are beginning to flow. This is fun, it feels like there are people out there who are of like mind. Questions are being asked in the house about this blog, so soon I must be brave and go public. First I must take some pickies and try to add them to the site.
All this and a degree too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home