Friday, June 27, 2003

Life Changes

Do you all like the changes that are coming our way? The internet, phones that takes photos, can be our diaries etc. They are all so exciting that it feels rather like we are breeding a lifelong addiction to - excuse me men, boy's toys. (They dont' look at this so I'm safe!!)
The computer has been an addiction of mine for some time, I use my mobile as my diary but sadly do not have one that takes photos - yet! The internet allows all sorts of opportunities to keep in contact with friends all over the world, both with e-mail, these blogspots and chatting through Messenger or something similar. They are all machines, just lumps of metal which have the ability to use electricity to do marvellous things.
So why do we get upset when they go wrong and treat it all as a personal affront? The bloggit (sorry, shout out) part of the site is the fun part - seeing who has contributed a comment to an entry is exciting, especially if people chat amongst each other.
Here's where I eat humble pie. I was cross that the shout outs were inactive and have just checked out the reason. I didn't realise that one person does all this with no remuneration or help, just because they are able to. What a lovely person to give us all so much enjoyment and I hereby shout out I AM SORRY FOR MY CROSSNESS!!

So anyone coming into the site. can you please leave a message on the map? I have also added a button right at the bottom of this page for a forum.... getting brave! (I have just double checked this - 'the dear little thing' keeps moving.. so its up to you to look for it!)
I could have been clever and put it at the top? Mmmm, could I? I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home