Tuesday, August 12, 2003

The Gauntlet has been thrown!
I have been happily writing away at this blog, with another one in the making, without feeling the need to check up on who reads this thing, not many I suspect, but that's fine! However, my good friend has decided that we need to have a competition. We have a week to accumulate as many comments from other bloggers on our sites. This means that we can't just ask friends to leave messages, they have to be NEW bloggers and connections.
So please humour us (humerus!!!sorry...) leave a comment in the comment box by clicking on it and entering your name and URL. I have a strong suspicion that I know who the winner will be, whoever it is will have a meal bought for them when we two next meet and the loser? A public humiliation of an announcement on their blog.
Well I look forward to that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home