Monday, October 20, 2003

What was going on in Worcester yesterday?
The traffic was awful, it took us 30 mins to do a journey of 5 minutes - and that was on a Sunday!!
However, jams apart, mum and I got to the gallery and spent a long time sorting out a rug for the conservatory. It was down to a choice of three at the end - one with dragons on it, another based on the pattern of a Tibetan woman's apron, the last one was a design that monks have used for centuries whilst meditating. This was the one I chose, its pile is so deep that I shall end up sleeping on it at Christmas, pure wool dyed with rhubarb and cochineal nests. They are even getting squeamish about using the beetle to dye with - didn't dare admit my dyeing past and use of the real beetles to the man.
Now where did I put my camera? I am sure it has got to go back to Nikon - the lens is still moaning. Ah mee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home