Friday, January 02, 2004

I will be clam, no I won't! I will be calm.
Breathe deeply, clear the mind of all thoughts that will distract and accept that this afternoon - Friday 2nd January, I have to go into school for a Professional Development course on Science. I will be calm, cool and collected but at this moment that word cross is creeping in too. In fact I will think of clams, their appearance of total control over emotion and the obvious invisible sign on then 'We're closed!' and I will metaphorically hang that over my head in this meeting and so remain c,c,and c throughout the afternoon. If the heating is not on I might walk around all the time to keep warm. What boss brings his staff in for a Friday afternoon's training at the end of the Christmas holidays? One who is not thinking about the affect it will have on morale. The school governor responsible for science can't possible come in for the meeting because he will have family staying with him - hmmmm.
Right! I am going to start breathing deeply, chin up, this can be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home