Saturday, January 03, 2004

Mobiles
I gave in, my phone was not for showing itself, so I have been out and bought a new one.... yessss, one that takes photographs! Hah! I have joined the anti Ludditte sect and am going to embrace new technology. (I am, I am... and it WILL work for me.) This one sings and dances, I have it on dancing (- vibrating to the rest of the world), so that it doesn't tell everyone that I have a call! The alarm is set for Monday morning, I have sent a first call, not a text message as yet, that is this afternoon's little game. Then the photograph, I have taken the christmas tree, I want to take the sitting room with the ivy swags but I suspect that it won't look too good, but we'll see - I'll send it to my computer and see what happens. So, there's a new thing for a new year.

This is going to be a positive year for me, I know I came up with lots of New Year Resolution ideas for DLG OBE, but I think that a curious and positive attitude will do lots for me, rather than that sinking feeling when I tick off the resolutions as they take a dive into the dust!

Now, as for my New Year's Honours Awards, I am considering (I am SEN so mine come out after January 1st) awarding DLG OBE a Knightess of the Garter - is there such a thing? I am sure that Gucci would make a stylish Garter and she could have such a party to celebrate! Sam from West Wing is awarded the MDY (Male Dish of the Year) and he has to go out for dinner with me when I go to New York with Rupert.
Just two this year folks, quality not quantity and no blackmail or bribery involved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home