Sunday, March 07, 2004

Food, glorious food...
Yesterday I had a delish...ous meal at a restaurant outside Ludlow, which was one of those occasions when I say to myself that I had forgotten how good the simple meals could be. Must find a good reason to go back soon! Today Livvy, Tim and Ru came out to lunch with me at the Lamb at Edgmond, that too was good. I am beginning to think there is something in this eating out lark, I am not left with clearing up or washing up, didn't have to spend hours shopping and cooking..... funny how long some pennies can take to drop!
It was lovely to go out with them all and enjoy the banter, catch up with their news and also be told how to cope with ofsted. Simple says Ru, find out what they want to see, then give it to them! Yes - OK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home