Saturday, February 21, 2004

Here's another..
I would love to see the Sydney Opera House and go to a performance there. Modern architecture has thrown some lovely buildings up - the Lowry Gallery in Manchester is superb and I love visiting it, the fact that they change the displays quite frequently also helps. In fact I would love to be a fly on the wall of an artist and see how they work. I am a very simple person and see things as they are - to be able to plan colours and shapes layers away must be fantastic.
At the other extreme I want to spend more time in the desert, my short visits to Oman were tasters for a longer trip. Now I know Lawrence of Arabia was not supposed to be a pleasant person, but I could do with my own model of him to accompany me. Perhaps I ought to go back to Tremadog where he was born and put an ad in the local Post Office: Modern Lawrence of Arabia needed to look after daft woman in the desert. Somehow I don't think there would be too many takers!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home