Saturday, April 10, 2004

Detox anyone?
Have you done this - stopped drinking alcohol , tea and coffee? Blimey - it hurts!
Let explain the background, I am facing an inspection at school and decided I could either swim around at the bottom of the gin bottle by way of preparation, or I could get my act together and allow the little grey cells to do their bit. So I stopped drinking all those supports - easy you might think?
Well! I had a two day headache. TWO DAYS!!! I don't do headaches - one a year at the maximum and that's it. I buy the pills and am always the one who hands them out to others. So, I was not a happy chappess on the head front.
Then my legs.... they ached for England. Especially when I lay down to go to sleep. Hah! So, I found the pills I give to others and took them myself, this has lasted for five days. More pills have been consumed in five days than in five years. I wouldn't mind if I had done some exercise, but all I have done is climb some stairs.... Ooooh, there must have been a tremendous amount of nasties inside me. And what's more (there has to one of those!) my urine is now far darker than when I was drinking tea and coffee, so how strong is the water around here?
My last question is, is it doing me any good?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home