Sunday, September 05, 2004

I COULD SCREAM AND SCREAM AND SCREAM!
It is wonderful that some people have a monopoly isn't it? Bloomin' BT can't mend my phone for over three weeks, and they can't give me a time in the day when they can arrive to mend the phone. So, they agreed to do it this week-end, only no-one booked the job in and so it isn't being done till next week-end. I am cross about the facts of their ineptitude - why can't they mend the connection? No men? Was the rain in August too wet? Why can't they apologise, it would go a long way to appeasing the customers. Then the phone has little fits when it does work!!
And of course I am addicted to using the net,I think that is what is the part that is really getting to me. Damn.
(Have they found the Scream yet? If not I can do a very good imitation - with sound effects!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home