Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Physician, heal thyself!
Can a telephone line heal itself? I found a connection last night and it is still working this morning - is this thing organic? Has the connection dried out - I am assuming the heavy August rains had something to do with it. Do I wait and tell BT, or do I just let the engineer turn up and say something to the effect that I hadn't booked in a call to tell them that it wasn't working, just like they didn't book me in to have an engineer sort out the fault. The only trouble with that kind of petty self righteousness is that they will send me a bill for £50 for wasting their time. But, oh I feel like being petty about this!!
PS - back to work this morning and I am being very slothful about getting ready!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home