Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Toy day.

Did I tell you we (Some of my class) won a competition which was really all about playing with robots? Well, today I drove a round 250 miles trip to spend 2 minutes for two of my pupils to demonstrate their prowess. Mad? Yes, definitely, but I have the bug now, I shall go to bed a happy bunny with pictures of robots for next year's competition. I have the idea already forming in my mind. I thnk it will be ethnic and fun. However, I want to develope the idea from a simple robot - a tank like creature into one that has moving limbs. Yes, I know, dream on girl.
However, allow me to tell you a secret, I saw Elvis today and he still looks good!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I hope The Powers That Be are keeping up with all of these extra things that you do with and for your students. They should be proud!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Somehow I don't think they are - but I really don't care abou tthem. It's the fun we can have in class that counts!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home