Friday, December 23, 2005

Panic stations..

Yet again, I am not ready for Christmas, what is it about this day that I am totally unable to cope with the deadline. Holidays I can cope with - getting to the airport etc, catching trains etc etc. Why can't I write cards, wrap presents, cook food to time? I am one of those who does other things when I am supposed to be doing pressing things. Aaaargh, why can I not do things in the right order and carry on sorting out jobs to be done? Why does hoovering (yes, hoovering for goodness sake!!!) seem so attractive when I should be making mince pies etc?
OK, I feel better after that! Happy Christmas everyone, I hope you all have a lovely day, let the kids play with the toys first, then have some fun with them yourselves!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Don't kick yourself too much - I procrastinated something terrible this year!

3:21 AM  
Blogger H said...

So when did your views change - I never got a look in at my pressies until Boxing Day!
(Cleaned the kitchen floor last night!!! and T hoovered! Today it's the recycling, before the banks get filled up with empty Christmas cheer bottles)
Happy Christmas one and all!

2:11 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Is Boxing Day exactly what it sounds like? I am thinking it is a day that men stay home to watch this super boxing event on TV - like our Super Bowl.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

Merry Christmas, Liz and happy new year!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Tami, it has been a lovely celebration, I am home now and just about to cook my evening meal. Totally untraditional, but it looked delicious on the cooking programme, so here goes - salmon in pastry with oodles of butter, wine, lots of veg cos I love them and a small xmas pud. I hope you have enjoyed your day too!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home