Friday, November 11, 2005

I'm running out.

I don't collect many things but I enjoy the Cinnamon Altoids that I bought in the States last year. I love the flavour, I think the first time I became 'addicted' was at College when my friend and I went to the local coffee shop Peters to buy cinnamon toast with our coffee. I remember the enjoyment of the crunchy brown sugar, fatening yes, but eh smell of cinnamon was so intoxicating. ( I also collect small sweet tins and decorate the tops of the doorways with them. ) And now?
Well I love the pastilles, cinnamon chewing gum and any recipe with cinnamon. I brought a bundle of cinnamon sticks back from Ladakh, so the Christmas decorations will be well scented.
What really puzzles me is why Callard & Bowser only export all these sweets, they simply cannot be found in the UK. Can anyone explain this please?

3 Comments:

Blogger H said...

Quote "There is no demand for the cinnamon altoids in the UK"
Yes, I am sad, I am the one who emailed them to ask!
Got a box here, how much is it worth?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

So where is the spirit of Christmas to come? How about a shipment of them?

9:30 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

If you email me your address, I can mail you a few tins.

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home