Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tami, you are wonderful!

I returned home tonight to find a little chit in my postbox telling me that the Post Office had tried to deliver a parcel. Are you like me and LOVE receiving parcels? (Childhood happiness was the unexpected parcel arriving in the post!)
However, fast forward x number of years, the feeling is just the same. So I dashed into Newport to the Post Office to pick it up and realised immediately what it was from the faint cinnamon aroma. I still haven't unpacked it, I am sitting here sniffing the parcel with a silly grin on my face!
Thank you so much Tami for sending these over. I am even going to see my sister at the week-end, so I shall be sharing some with her, as she is also an addict!
Happiness is Cinnamon Altoids!
Thank you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

Awww, I love it that you are so happy!I only wish that it hadn't taken so long!!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Tami, it is worth the wait! I am still sniffing the closed tins!

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home