Friday, January 06, 2006

First reminder

I am trying to imagine that the first reminder I received to go the gym is from Johnny Wilkinson - such a sad case! However, it is working, I feel that I want to go to the gym to rid myself of the Buddha belly.

As for the real world, what do you feel about the situation of Kennedy and his alcoholism? Should he resign from the leadership of his party? I just don't know how I stand on this one, he has been extremely brave to 'go public' but does that make him a better leader? Then I ask how long this has been going on and whether the last election results could have been even better for the Lib Dems? Interesting... and I wonder how many more people have alcoholic problems which they are not facing up to. (Meanwhile, I am enjoying a second G & T, so where do I fit in all of this!!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home