Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day 1

I have signed up with the Boots website and also went to the gym after school today. I feel that this is a good omen!
The days are miserably dark and cold, so I am really looking forward to the spring and some gardening. I have also arranged for another bathroom plumber to come and look at my bathroom and tell me what he thinks of my ideas for changing it into a wet room. I had better make the list of the tiles and things that I want so he can make up a quote. Exciting! That is not really spring like, but it is a change and that is something I always enjoy.

7 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

A bit of advice - be sure to take before and after photos. You will appreciate them.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Oooh Tami, I hate all photographs of me!! Perhaps I can take one that is miniscule!
Sorry about teh word recognition - I was starting to get some spam through.

5:10 PM  
Blogger H said...

Tami, would you be talking about Sis or the bathroom?

8:52 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Or the plumber!!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Tami said...

I was talking about the bathroom, but if Liz is planning on some secret surgery, maybe she needs before and after shots of herself ;)

10:00 PM  
Blogger H said...

I think I prefer the plumber idea!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

There is going to be NO knofe anywhere near me!! Nor will there be a camera lens - at the moment I am facing piles of papers and words!

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home