Friday, December 30, 2005

My goodness!

My poor brain is in a whirl! (I have been tested in the past, I know there is one there and that it has worked, OK there might be a question about the present time!) All the reading I have been doing over this year about the subject for my dissertation, seems to be whirling around at an ever increasing speed inside me! I am not being flippant - or thoughtlessly so, when I say that it feels like a twister is at work in there. At odd moments I glimpse a thought that I want to grab and write about, too often I am so slow that I have los tthe train of thought before I can write anything. How on earth did people write lengthy dissertations before computers? I am so pleased to be able to open numerous websites with useful references, so that I can simply click to the place I want, then copy and paste etc etc. Now if someone could make a simple program that would convert book titles into the correct Harvard referencing system, I would really look up with a bright bushy tail!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home