Saturday, February 25, 2006

Most people

boast of leaning on the door of a pub, waiting for the landlord to 'open up'. I was there for opening time at the Post Office this morning - yes, the dissertation has gone to the judge - wherever he may preside!
At this moment I am just so happy that it is all over, all I can think of is finding the surface of all tables and work-tops. Any paper with an academic print out is facing a long incarceration in a large box with a lid. What is more, it will be cold, that box is going into the garage - out of my sight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

We normally missed the pub door having fallen straight through it!!!! Oh, happy days...

3:07 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Oh my goodness, yes!And if we got past the kitchen door without abuse from the cook, that was something special!Just come back from Moet, she sends her best wishes. There is a lovely new deli opposite her, lots of delish food!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home