Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'll just put everything back.

Those two words "I'll just.." should never be put together in one sentence! Every time I think a job can be done in one day and it will be straight forward, King S**'s law rules.

Just putting everything back into the sitting room is proving to be quite amusing. The drawers in the large chest have been sorted and many little treasures have seen the light of day for the first time in years. Yes, DLG, I have an Oxfam bag and it is full!

The funiest thing it the grandfather clock - I seem to have mislaid the top of the casing. Hmm, my house is little and has no cupboards, so where on earth have I managed to lose something as substantial as that?!!

It is a good think I spend a lot of time laughing at myself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home