Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm back!!

And ooooh, its cold, wet and grey. But 'Mustn't grumble,' to quote a certain personality! Its good to be back, despite the weather, things are good here.

Some of the things I missed were, good cheese, world news and the knowledge that people driving behind me would take responsibility for their own overtaking when driving. The last two points are easy to sort out, but I haave had to ration my cheese buying since getting - it was becoming rather like a buying and eating frenzy!!

I really appreciated the friendliness of the New Zealanders - they greeted me whilst out walking and invariably came to offer help if I looked at all lost.This is something that I think we are losing - although I discovered yesterday that people are much friendlier if you are walking with a dog!! It ws also wonderfully warm out there. Come on summer!!

At the moment I don't have much news, the domestic thingslike piles of post, dust and Christmas decorations need dealing with. The decorations are waiting in their boxes for space in the garage - which needs emptying. And so it goes on. I've even got piles in my garage LOL!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tami said...

I'm so glad you are home :) Yes, people love a friendly dog!
What kind of cheese do you like? American?! ;)

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!!

H

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home